What I learned in this class

I learned a ton this semester in FMX. I learned a lot of skills and techniques for creating visual content that can occasionally communicate a message or idea. I don't think every piece of art has a meaning but I believe that everyone has a different view while looking at art. We dived deeper into Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. We learned about typography, color theory, composition and design principals such as balance. contrast, and hierarchy. I really enjoyed the illustrator unit. My least favorite Adobe software is photoshop. I am interested in learning and diving deeper into these software and excited to see how this industry evolves with technology. Overall, I was able to practice my passion for creativity and it was very satisfying. 

Comments

Popular Posts