LOGO

This was one of my favorite projects as I am a marketing major and advertising minor. Branding is one of my favorite advertising techniques and I believe it is so important to create a strong brand. Many brands like Nike, Apple and Starbucks have great branding. For the project I made a storyboard for my process of creating a logo. I have show a preview of my process with the three steps I took to create my final logo. I first started by looking on pinterest and midjourney for inspiration. Then I began in illustator by finding a color pallet and a font I wanted to use. Next, I began using shape tools and started to play with the layout. This process lasted a while and I repeated this step many times. Overall, I really enjoyed this project and am really proud of my final logo. 



Comments

Popular Posts